Culinary Video Production
The HiLo Media team has:
- Produced a 13-episode cooking show series for PBS (writing, direction, production, and post)
- Produced over 300 culinary videos that have received over 3.5 million views on YouTube.
- Created viral content for Whole Foods featuring Bravo Top Chef winners (Iron Chef) Stephanie Izard and Hosea Rosenberg, and Chicago chef Mindy Segal
- Created over 60 branded marketing videos for Whole Foods Midwest, Rocky Mountains, and Southeast regions
- Produced “Tasty Made”-style recipe videos for herbal supplement company Gaia Herbs
Our experienced culinary production team will guide you through the process:
Culinary Pre-Production: Consulting, planning, auditions of chef talent, location scouting of home or test kitchen or restaurant setting, recipe scripting / storyboarding, tailoring overall production to client budget target
Culinary Production: Multi-camera HD shooting, experienced culinary director on set to direct talent and flow of shoot
Culinary Post-Production: Digital editing of footage to client specs, motion graphics package, music, audio post, color grading to web or broadcast specifications
Whether you need simple recipe video content, Tasty Made-style videos, or a full-blown Food Network-style production, HiLo Media is here to deliver you amazing results.
Contact us today to get the ball rolling and get a free culinary video consult!